KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Brethren "WE MUST ABIDE IN CHRIST THE VINE " HIDE UNDER HIS WINGS, OUR PLACE OF REFUGE, THINGS ARE GONNA GET REALLY BAD !

Brethren "WE MUST ABIDE IN CHRIST THE VINE " HIDE UNDER HIS WINGS, OUR PLACE OF REFUGE, THINGS ARE GONNA GET REALLY BAD !

by Lawrence Jordan on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 8:16am

MATT 24 ,LUKE 21 MARK 13 -REV 6 SEALS OUR BEING OPENED , WE SEE ALL KINDS OF SIGNS, CHURCH WAKE UP !
Brethren "WE MUST ABIDE IN CHRIST THE VINE " HIDE UNDER HIS WINGS, MAKE HIM OUR PLACE OF REFUGE, THINGS ARE GONNA GET REALLY REALLY BAD, WE COMFORTABLE SPOILED AMERICANS HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND ...SUFFERINGS,TRIBULATIONS,PERSECUTION'S ,BEATINGS,EVEN KILLED FOR CHRIST OUR MESSIAH, ARE YOU READY TO STAND IN THE EVIL DAY ??????????
ALL THESE JESUS PROMISED WOULD HAPPEN, HE SAID COUNT THE COST OF BEING MY DISCIPLE !
ARE YOU ABIDING IN CHRIST ? OR ONE FOOT IN THE WORLD AND THE OTHER IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD? YOU CAN NOT SERVE TWO MASTER'S ! CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE, IF JESUS IS LORD LET HIM BE LORD OF ALL ! SURRENDER ALL YOUR WILL TO HIM , HIS WILL BE DONE NOT OURS PLEASE GOD OUR FATHER NOT YOUR FLESH WHICH SHOULD BE DEAD, ! AND YOU BE ALIVE IN CHRIST !
Gal 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
1Cr 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
1Cr 6:20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
1Cr 7:23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
AMEN !
BE EXHORTED BRETHREN IN THE NAME OF THE LORD OUR GOD !
Repent for The Kingdom of God is at Hand ! Prepare ye the Way for the Lord !

THIS WORD WAS GIVEN CONFIRMING !
Jan 13, 2011 03:00 am

The Word of the Lord through Glynda Lomax - from her website: Wings of Prophecy

...The Lord told me that this year will be intense. Great change is coming.

"An event is coming soon that will shock the world. Great loss of life will be involved. There is nothing you can do to stop it from happening, it is already set. When it comes, My People, do not fear, but draw nearer to Me and I will instruct you what to do. Seek My Peace and do not be afraid. You will want to run in terror but there is nowhere for you to hide except in Me and I tell you now that for those who truly walk with Me, those who truly are doing My Will, not one hair on your heads will be harmed unless it is My time for you to be called home to Me.

Perilous times have come upon the earth and upon all My People. I will be speaking soon to many of My People to flee their places for danger is coming and they know it not.

My People, a time of wrath is soon to come upon the earth. You will be both shocked and saddened as you see the events unfold that are coming. I speak to you now to prepare - prepare ye the way of the cross in your heart for many of you will be sacrificed in that time. Prepare the way for lost sinners to receive My glorious gospel when they run to you in terror for they will know nowhere else to turn. Prepare ye your hearts to walk in love in a time such as none that has come before it.

So many of My People are out playing the field giving themselves to other gods and they know not the hour is at hand when they will answer to Me. They have believed the enemy's lies that they will not be judged for their sins because of My Son's sacrifice and they continue to love the world and the things of the flesh.

Do not cling to the things of this world for they can neither save nor deliver you from what is coming. Those of you who walk with Me will receive My strength and My power to prevail on the earth in the face of what will seem like utter madness.

Many of you have been concerned with the storing of food or weapons, but I tell you now neither food nor weapons will be able to save you from this wrath.

Store up My Word instead - hide it in your hearts for the dark days ahead for you shall need its power then to survive.

Rejoice! Rejoice, My Children, for your time on the earth is short and soon you will arrive home and be free!"

2 Timothy 3:1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

1 Samuel 12:21: And turn ye not aside: for then should ye go after vain things, which cannot profit nor deliver; for they are vain.

Deut. 11:18: Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Eph. 5:2: And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

2 John 1:6: And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

1 Peter 3:15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment