KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

urgent word...The time is at hand from Darren Smith

urgent word...The time is at hand from Darren Smith

by Lawrence Jordan on Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 11:44am


urgent word...The time is at hand from Darren Smith

I want to send you guys a few things to consider concerning where we are at right now. I believe and have for some time that we are already under judgment in our land as most of you know, but I would like to share a few things as warning. As you know I'm not a doomsday prophet, as a matter of fact I believe that this kingdom must fall before the Kingdom of God can fully manifest here on earth, with that said, I believe that not only can we survive the hard times we are in and the ones still ahead but that we can also prosper and thrive in them.

Don't get me wrong I don't mean prosper in worldly things but in the power of the Lord as well as bringing the harvest into the Kingdom, but we must be prepared and I'm afraid that most are not spiritually or physically.

I get a lot of email and calls asking me what should we do to be ready for this shaking that we are in and the hard times we are facing and until this time I really haven't said a lot but now I feel it is time to share what I believe will help see us through. Many believe that the church will not have to endure this time and if you believe that I will not argue with you over the point, I believe however, that we will have to and that it will not only make us stronger but we will be purified through the trial to be the Bride of Christ. I want to give you a few points that I believe will help you prepare for the storm that is upon us even now.

1. First of all we must get clean before the Lord repent and bring all your darkness to the light of the Lord. This is key for us to be able to hear the voice of the Lord. All of the hidden sin that is on our life must be exposed so it can be washed by the blood of the Lamb. Do a check up on what is in the hidden places of your heart and bring them before the Lord.

2. Make the things you find right! Nothing else you do in the physical will matter if the spirit is not right with God. Many will not get past this point because they are very comfortable with their sin. Sins such as lust, greed and unforgiveness are easy to hide away and leave un-dealt with. If this is in your life, confess it and get clean. Many are under the power of these and feel they can never confess them in fear of shame, but the Lord is faithful and just to forgive don't fear what man thinks, get clean.

3. Once clean, pray for guidance from the Lord. No plan that we can come up with will carry us through this time, only the voice of the Lord can carry us through. With this, seek like minded believers who are willing to get clean with God to pray with you for direction there is power in the Body, we are not designed to function alone.

4. Don't look to the strength of man nor the government to provide for you. Jeremiah says cursed is the man that trust in man. We must provide for ourselves through the Lord. This country is under judgment and we must remember we are only travelers here this is not our home.

5. Store up provision for at least 6 months. They are about to devalue our currency, so having money stored will not do you any good. We are already in hyperinflation, milk is $4.50 a gallon and bread is $3.00 a loaf, gas is $3.00 a gallon just for a few examples. I find it suspect that when inflation is measured they do not include fuel or energy in the mix if they did we would already know we are in hyperinflation. With our nations debt and the inflation rate, we are spinning out of control and it is about to crash.
There are talks taking place now to remove the dollar as the world reserve currency because of this and I believe it will happen this year. Once it does, everything we buy will increase by a hundred percent thus the need to devalue the dollar.
With that said about money, pay close attention to this: when I say store up I don't mean rat-hole for yourself as you store. Be willing to share with the needy and take care of the widows and orphans as this unlocks Gods economy in your life. If you only think of yourself, God will not bless you, but if you share, your store will not run out. In the story of Elisha and the widow, as long as they found empty vessels to fill, the oil never ran dry. This will be a key to survival.

6. Pray for a place to go out of the major cities. I believe that we will see riots and looting when the change in the dollar takes place. If God tells you to stay where you are, stay, but if HE tells you to look for a place of refuge be ready to flee. There are a lot of believers who feel this is coming and are ready to receive brothers who have to flee. Where ever you are, plant food and pray over your plants. God will supernaturally bring provision. This will also be a sign for those who don't believe. We already do this and God multiplies our food. Speak life into the plants and they will respond, they are Gods. You can do this even if you believe you are to stay in a city, but remember your provision is for you to share for Gods glory as long as you give your oil will never stop flowing.

7. Pray for ways to communicate with other believers, when the chaos starts they will shut down the Internet. Remember this, they already monitor everything you say on it if you don't believe me contact me and I will share whats happening to me because of some of the Words I have shared with you guys. So pray for ways to get the word out without Internet or phones for that matter. Also pray that we would be able to recognize each other as brothers even though we have never met.

8. Act now, we are out of time. If you would like to know more, feel free to contact me. I will be glad to share facts that will show you I'm not crazy, this is happening now. The fall of the dollar will happen shortly, the facts are already out there, most just are not paying attention. WE are not paying attention because we are to comfortable.

Please hear the Word of the Lord from Amos 6:1 Woe to those who are asleep in Zion! I ask you to remember this as you read these words to consider. I ask you for nothing, I have no agenda other than to warn you, as a matter of fact it is words like this that has put me on the governments radar, but I must be faithful to my calling.

Please pray over this and judge it and act accordingly. Again, feel free to contact me for more informatio. I'm also traveling, speaking to groups over these matters as we speak and will go anywhere there is an ear to listen, free of charge. We must act now!

Darren Smith

One Love
One God
One Way

In Him alone I stand
www.streetscapeministries.com
Right on word Darren, Exactly what God has been showing me, and i been Warning from The Watchman Wall same Things,
only thing different The Lord Showed me is JESUS is OUR Place of Refuge Under His Wings, Not Someones property,God may have you Join other Saints BUT MAKE SURE YOU HEAR JESUS TELL YOU WHERE TO GO,HE Alone is Your GOOD SHEPHERD,Hear His Voice Don't Follow Strangers !
I Got ripped off by two so called refuge Camps that turned out to be Jezebel Control Freaks and Cult Like Fruit, BAD FRUIT BAD TREE, Wolves !
SAINTS,Brethren BE CAREFUL Don't Let Satan Set YOU up, There's No More Time for Mess up's HEAR The Good Shepherds Voice Clearly
He Alone leds you to Green Pasture, beside still waters, Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment