KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Very good word by David Wilkerson DISASTERS and THE "ARK" & TRUSTING IN OUR LORD JESUS OUR PLACE OF REFUGE !

Very good word by David Wilkerson DISASTERS and THE "ARK" & TRUSTING IN OUR LORD JESUS OUR PLACE OF REFUGE !

by Lawrence Jordan on Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 9:42am

"GET INTO the ARK"
-by David Wilkerson.

John Owen, the great Puritan preacher, spoke the following
message to his congregation on April 9, 1680:

“You know that for many years, without failing, I have been warning
you continually of an approaching calamitous time, and considering
the sins that have been the causes of it…I have told you that
judgment will begin in the house of God; that God seems to have
hardened our hearts from his fear…and that none knows what the
power of his wrath will be. In all these things I have foretold you
of perilous, distressing, calamitous times…These all now lie at
the door, and are entering in upon us.”

God did send his awful judgments on that society. John Owen
lived to weep over a flaming holocaust that engulfed London.

Yet, before he ever saw a single one of these calamities take place,
Owen faithfully cried out from his pulpit, “I am going to show you
how we ought to deport ourselves in and under the distressing
calamities that are coming upon us, and may reach, it may be,
up to the very neck.”

Beloved, we’re living in just such a time as Owen’s. And in times
like these, there is only one response to the coming storm. “The
just shall live by faith!”

Owen admonished his people with tears, “Get you an ark—prepare
an ark for the safety of you and your families.” Then he added, “The
ark is Jesus Christ. There is no other way, no other ark—for Isaiah,
the prophet, said of our Lord, ‘And a man [Christ] shall be as an
hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest, as rivers
of water in a dry place, as the shadows of a great rock in a weary
land.’ That is our ark! Blessed are they that trust only in him…I
know of no safety, no deliverance, in the trials and afflictions coming
upon the earth, but in believing Christ as our only refuge.”

We may see dangers on all sides, including a devil and his
principalities who want to drown our faith in doubts. But we have a
fiery guard of angels surrounding us and a God who is under oath
to carry us through any disaster we may face.

So let me ask you, do you want to face the coming storm with
quiet confidence and peace of mind? Then die today to all your own
ways and means of saving yourself and commit the keeping of your
life wholly to God’s care. He’s your good, loving Shepherd—and he
is faithful to see you through all!

Fix your eyes on Jesus. He alone is our hope.

SOURCE - http://worldchallenge.org/en/node/12729
(c) 2011 World Challenge, Inc.
HERE ARE SOME SCRIPTURES THE LORD GAVE ME FOR ENCOURAGEMENT TO THE SAINTS !
Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
Pro 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct [fn] your paths.

TRUST IN THE LORD YOU HIS SAINTS !
Psa 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works.
Psa 115:9 O Israel, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
Psa 115...:10 O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
Psa 115:11 You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
Psa 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in man.
Psa 118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD Than to put confidence in princes.
Psa 125:1 A Song of Ascents. THOSE who trust in the LORD Are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever.
Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
Isa 26:4 Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.
Psa 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psa 18:30 As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
Psa 37:40 And the LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him.
Psa 64:10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and trust in Him. And all the upright in heart shall glory.
Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."
Pro 22:19 So that your trust may be in the LORD; I have instructed you today, even you.Psa 32:10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; But he who trusts in the LORD, mercy shall surround him.

No comments:

Post a Comment