KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Warn Them From Me, Says The Lord

Warn Them From Me, Says The Lord

by Lawrence Jordan on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 1:04pm

Warn Them From Me, Says The Lord by Trumpet Call-watchman Brother Timothy
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Warn_Them_From_Me%2C_Says_The_Lord
Thus says The Lord to His servants, those who shall run into battle... MY shepherds who I have set up, those who shall shepherd the wild flock: Correct them sharply and warn them from Me, says The Lord... Let the division be concluded. For as I am, says The Lord God, so shall I be and have always been. I will not be moved, neither shall My servants... I am The Lord. Therefore, warn them from Me. For they, who hate My Word in the Volumes and refuse My correction, contend not with men, but with The Lord their God... Even to the polluting of My name. And all this in the name of pride, and according to their perverse doctrines, of which I hate. They are detestable to Me... I loathe the sight of them, and will no longer bear, nor hear them.
Therefore, again I say, warn them from Me... Whether they will hear, or whether they will forebear, make it known. Strike quickly with the sword of My Word. And by it shall they be divided, and that according to their own heart, in which they divide themselves... Casting their lot with men and the deceiver, refusing The Lord’s correction and those truths, which are self-evident in the eyes of those who know Me and in whom I dwell. For I will no longer hear the controversies of those who call of themselves Christian, who dwell in the midst of the worldly churches... No more will I allow their perverse disputings to continue. I shall turn to them the back and not the front...


Yea, I shall hide My face from them... I know them not.

They are left desolate, standing alone in the place they said they would never be...

Refinement... The Day of The Lord!...
Bewilderment and heavy sorrows...
Abased... Then shortly uplifted.

I am The Lord.

I shall give correction and impart judgment... Or how shall I gather them? Brokenness shall be their companion in the day of The Lord’s anger, for My anger shall not be turned away from them, until they say, “Blessed are the feet of those whom God sends... We will give heed to their speech and pay close attention to their proclamations... We repent, oh Lord, in dust and ashes”...


I am The Lord...

And though I bruise, I shall surely heal.
I shall cast strong judgment, yet I will also show mercy.
And though I afflict, I shall bring relief and much comfort.
All, who must go into captivity, shall go into captivity, yet I will deliver them...
Even all, who call on the name of The Lord, in that Day.
And though many will be brought low, even down to the depths of darkness and despair...
Behold!... From the depths I shall raise them up, even high above the heavens...
Yea, from the dust shall they come forth, and give Me perfect praise in the tabernacle of My glory!
And so it is fulfilled, and shall soon come to pass...
The first shall be last, and the last shall be first partakers of The Glory...
Yet all will be saved, according to the number The Lord shall call...
I AM THE LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment