KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Word of Encouragement From The Lord Our God (Yahweh) He will Strengthen us these Last days to be Overcomers !

Word of Encouragement From The Lord Our God (Yahweh) He will Strengthen us these Last days to be Overcomers !

by Lawrence Jordan on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 10:14am
I AM YOUR GOD
by David Wilkerson
[May
19, 1931 – April 27, 2011]

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will
strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right
hand” (Isaiah 41:10).

The God of Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob
Is your God
To deliver and strengthen you
As
he did your fathers—
To help you,
Uphold you,
Keep
you,
Fear not: be not dismayed.
They who do know him as their
God
Shall do exploits
And become strong.
He will
still your enemies and avengers.
He will make his strength
perfect
In your weakness,
For in his hand is all power and
might
To do for you exceedingly above all
You could ask or
think.
To you he speaks,
“I am with you,
I am your
God,
I will help you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment