KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Monday, September 5, 2011

WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO END TIME REMNANT SAINTS ! SIMILAR TO PSALM 91

WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO END TIME REMNANT SAINTS ! SIMILAR TO PSALM 91

by Lawrence Jordan on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 6:13pm

Psa
57:1To the Chief Musician. Set to "Do Not
Destroy." [fn] A Michtam of David when he fled from Saul into the
cave. Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until [these] calamities
have passed by.


Psa 57:2
I will cry out to God Most High, To God who
performs [all things] for me.


Psa 57:3
He shall send from heaven and save me; He
reproaches the one who would swallow me up. Selah God shall send forth His mercy
and His truth.


Psa 57:4
My soul [is] among lions; I lie [among] the
sons of men Who are set on fire, Whose teeth [are] spears and arrows, And their
tongue a sharp sword.


Psa 57:5
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; [Let]
Your glory [be] above all the earth.


Psa 57:6
They have prepared a net for my steps; My
soul is bowed down; They have dug a pit before me; Into the midst of it they
[themselves] have fallen. Selah


Psa 57:7
My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is
steadfast; I will sing and give praise.


Psa 57:8
Awake, my glory! Awake, lute and harp! I will
awaken the dawn.


Psa 57:9
I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing to You among the nations.



Psa
57:10For Your mercy reaches unto the heavens, And
Your truth unto the clouds.



Psa
57:11Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; [Let]
Your glory [be] above all the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment