KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

We are all in the Yahweh Fire to purge us , refine us , conform us into Christ our Messiah's image ,

CROSS TALK RADIO 4/4/2012
we are all in the  Yahweh Fire to purge us , refine us , conform us into Christ our Messiah's image , The Cross does this to us->


 The Denying of Self and baring our Crosses as Yeshua's Disciples Crucifying our flesh , so we live not in sin , but by the New man  walking in the Spirit , its very ouchy , and painful lots of Crying and sadness  in this spiritual wilderness
But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

knowing this, that our old man was crucified with [Him], that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.
 
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Philippians 3
7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

1Pe 4:12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;

1Pe 4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

1Pe 4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed [are you], for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. [fn] On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
1 Peter 4: 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters. 16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter. [fn5]
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 Now
“If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?” [fn6]
19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.


Phil chapter 3 continued Pressing Toward the Goal
Phil 3:12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. 16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, [fn2] let us be of the same mind.
Our Citizenship in Heaven
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern. 18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame—who set their mind on earthly things. 20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

As YHWH's Creations, most of us have gone through "fire" in one way or another and, hopefully, we learned from the experience. Through our trials and tribulations, rough edges were smoothed and sharp edges were sluffed off, until we more closely resembled what we were meant to be.
God allows us to go through hard times so that we may grow and become smooth and shiny. His goal is for us to become a reflection of Him that not only He can see, but also so others can see Him in us.
The sooner we realize that, the quicker we become a valuable member of the Family of God....

Scriptures referring to "refining fire":
(Zec 13:9)"... in all the land, two parts shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left. And I will put this third into the fire, and Refine them as silver, and test them as gold. They will call on My Name, and I will answer and say, 'They are My people'; and they will say, 'Yahweh is my Elohim!!!'."
(Job 23:10") when He Has Tried me, I shall come forth as gold!" )
(Malachi 3:2)But who can endure the day of His coming? And who shall stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire, and like fuller's soap. 
(Zechariah 13:9)And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried. They shall call on My Name, and I will answer them; I will say, It is My people; and they shall say, Yahweh my Elohim is my Elohim.
(Isaiah 10-11)Behold, I have refined you, but not with silver; I have chosen you in the furnace of affliction. For my own sake, even for my own sake, will I do it: for how should My Name be polluted? and I will not give My Glory unto another.
(Daniel 11:35)And many of those who understand shall stumble, to refine and purge them, and to make white, to the time of the end because it is still for the appointed time.
(Nehemiah 1:3)And they said to me, The remnant left of the captivity there in the province is in great affliction and shame. And the wall of Jerusalem is broken down, and its gates are burned with fire. 
Job on Wisdom:
(Job 28:1)"Surely there is a mine for the silver, and a place where they refine gold.
(Job 28:11-13)"But where shall wisdom be found? And where is the place of understanding? Man does not know the way to it, and it is not found in the land of the living.
(Job 28:28)And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding." 
(Psalms 66:9-12)9 Who keeps us in life And does not allow our feet to slip. 10 For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined. 11 You brought us into the net; You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins. 12 you made men ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water, Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance.
(Psalms 50:14)Because he has set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known My Name. 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My Salvation. 
(Zech 10:6-7) And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am Yahweh your Elohim, and I will hear them.
(I Peter 1:6-7)Come now you may greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if must be, you are in heaviness through a myriad of temptations: 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Yeshua the Messiah.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW "REFINERS FIRE"



Change my Heart O GodListen below

No comments:

Post a Comment