KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JESUS HIMSELF DISARMS THE FALSE GOSPEL OF ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED

JESUS HIMSELF DISARMS THE FALSE GOSPEL OF ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED IN REV. 2,3, & MATT 25 LIVE LIKE HELL YOU CAN'T HELP IT YOUR A SINNER , YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ITS ALL DONE, NO CROSS BARING SELF DENYING, BREAK HIS COMMANDMENTS THEY SAY WORKS BASE IS WRONG THESE FALSE PREACHERS SAY . JESUS SHOWS US WORKS AND FAITH AND REBUKES AND THREATENS JUDGEMENT AND LOSS OF SALVATION IN REV 2 & 3 ON THE 7 CHURCHES (CHRISTIANS) scriptures below .

SATAN PLACED HIRELING FALSE fake not called by Jesus Christ PASTORS IN FALSE HARLOT CHURCHES LYING GIVING A FALSE HOPE O.S.A.S. GOSPEL - FIRST LOOK HERE 1 John 5:18
We know that whoever is bornAGAIN<<(BORNAGAIN NEW MAN ) A LIFE BY THE SPIRIT NOT PRACTICING SIN. BORN of God does not sin;<< but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

PHIL2:12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work< out<< your own<< salvation<< with fear<< and trembling;<<
Ephesians 2:9-11
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,<< which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Also DISARMING FALSE ONCE SAVEF ALWAYS SAVEF LIE IS >> 2 THESS. 2 Shows Christians loosing their salvation and damed by God for not Loving the Truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness>>>
2 Thessalonians 2:3, 9-12

Let no one<< deceive << {INCLUDING FAKE PASTORS }you by any means; for that Day<<<{RAPTURE }<<will not come << unless the falling << Christians betraying Christ] fall away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, SPIRIT OF ANTI CHRIST SONS OF SATAN ] The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,[WE ARE SEEING THIS NOW] and with all unrighteous <<deception <<among those<< who perish, <<because<< they did not receive<< the love<< of the truth,<< that they might <<<be saved. <<<
And for this reason <<God <<will send<< them strong delusion,<<< that they should believe <<< the lie, <<<that they all may be condemned<<<Lost Salvation] who did not believe<<< the truth <<<but had pleasure<<< in unrighteousness.<<

JESUS SAID WORKS UNTO THE BRETHREN THOSE OBEYED HIM AND DID IT TO CHRISTIANS AND THOSE WHO DID NOT DO THOSE WORKS LISTED BELOW AS UNTO JESUS THE SHEEP WENT TO HEAVEN THE DISOBEYERS WENT TO HELL, ->
31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy[c] angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did<<< it to one of the least<<< of these My brethren,<< CHRISTIANS ARE JESUS BRETHREN) you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart<<< from Me,<< you cursed<<, into the everlasting<< fire<<< prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him,[d] saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you,JESUS SHOWS NO WORKS-> inasmuch as you did<< not do it<< to one of the least<< of these,<< CHRISTIANS) you did<< not do it to Me.<<<’ 46 And these(GOATS) will go away into everlasting punishment,(HELL) but the righteous into eternal life.” KEITH GREEN SINGS TRUTH ->
The Sheep and the Goats - Keith Green http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exr3GK_8kbU

    HEBREWS 10:26-31 26 For if we sin willfully<< after we have received<< the knowledge<< of the truth,<< there no longer<< remains a sacrifice for sins,<< (LOST SALVATION) 27 but a certain fearful expectation<<< GODS WRATH REMAINS of judgment,<<< and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment,<<< do you suppose, will he be thought<< worthy<<< who has trampled<< the Son of God underfoot,<< counted the blood<< of the covenant<< by which he was sanctified a common thing,<< and insulted<<< the Spirit of grace?<< 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance<< is Mine,<<< I will repay<<”[a] says the Lord.[b] And again, “The Lord will judge<<< His<< people.”<<<[c] 31 It is a fearful<< thing<< to fall<< into the hands of the living God.<<< Luke 6:46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’<<< NOT SUBMIT TO GOD'S WILL AS KING ,MASTER ? and not do the things which I say? I Never Knew You MATT 7;21 “Not everyone(CHRISTIANS) who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’<< shall enter<< the kingdom of heaven,(GO TO HEAVEN) but<< he who does<<< the will<<< of My Father<< in heaven.<< 22 Many<<<(SO CALLED CHRISTIANS ) will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,<< have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never<< knew<<< you; depart from Me,<<<< you who practice lawlessness!’<< SENT TO HELL HOLY SET APART LIVING IS A REQUIREMENT HOLY SPIRIT WORKS IS OUR A REQUIREMENT JESUS SAID SO HERE TO THE 7 CHURCHES (CHRISTIANS) HERE IN REVELATION 2 AND 3   JESUS SHOWS US WORKS AND FAITH AND REBUKES AND THREATENS JUDGEMENT AND LOSS OF SALVATION IN REV 2 & 3 ON THE 7 CHURCHES (CHRISTIANS) Revelation 2 The Loveless Church 2 “To the angel of the church of Ephesus write, ‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: 2 “I know your works,<< ( SEE ?? FAITH WITH WORKS) your labor,<<< your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil.<< CALL THEM OUT AS WOLVES) And you have tested<<< those who say they are apostles<< FALSE APOSTLES and are not, and have found them liars;<<< 3 and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. 4 Nevertheless I have this against<<< you,<< that you have left<< DEPARTED FROM JESUS AS LORD your first love.<< 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent<< and do the first works,<<<< FAITH WORKS or else I will come to you quickly<< and remove<< (LOSE SALVATION) your lampstand<<<< from its place<<—unless you repent.<<< 6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 “He who has an ear, let him hear<<< what the Spirit<< says<< to the churches.<<< To him who overcomes<<< I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’ The Persecuted Church 8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, ‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9 “I know your works,<< SEE FAITH WORKS tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit<< says to the churches. He who overcomes<<< shall not be hurt by the second death.”’ The Compromising Church<<<<< APOSTATE 12 “And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write, ‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: 13 “I know your works,<< FAITH WORKS and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast<< TRUTH to My name, and did not deny My faith<< even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. 14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam,<< FALSE DOCTRINES who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. 15 Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.[a] 16 Repent,<<< or else I will come<< to you quickly<<< and will fight<< against<< them with the sword<< of My mouth.<< 17 “He who has an ear, let him hear <<<what the Spirit says<< to the churches.<< To him who overcomes<< I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’ The Corrupt Church<<< AMERICA IS THIS 18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, ‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: 19 “I know your works, love, service, faith,[b] and your patience;<< and as for your works,<<SEE ??? the last are more than the first. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things<< against<< you,<< because you allow[c] that woman<<< FALSE SELF APPOINTED WOMAN PREACHER << Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess,<< FALSE OUT OF GOD'S AUTHORITY STRUCTURE) to teach and seduce<<WOMEN PROPHETS AND PREACHERS) My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent<<< of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.<<[f] 22 Indeed I will cast<< SHE LOST SALVATION) her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation,<<<<< unless they repent<< of their[g] deeds.<<< 23 I will kill<< her<< children <<with death<<, and all the churches<< CHRISTIANS) shall know that I am He who searches<< the minds<< and hearts.<< And I will give to each one of you according to your works.<< FAITH WORKS 24 “Now to you I say, and[h] to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will[i] put on you no other burden. 25 But hold fast what you have till I come. 26 And he who overcomes, and keeps<< My<< works<<< until the end,<< to him I will give power over the nations— 27 ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’[j]— as I also have received from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star. 29 “He who has an ear,<< HEARS THE GOOD SHEPHERD JESUS let him hear what the Spirit<< says<< to the churches.”’<< REV 3 The Dead Church 3 “And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, ‘These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: “I know your works,<< FAITH WORKS) that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead.<<< 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die,<<< for I<< have not<< found<< your works<< perfect<< before God.<< 3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast<< TRUTH) and repent.<<< Therefore if you will not watch, I will come<< upon<< you as a thief,<< and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. 4 You[b] have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled<< WALKING IN SIN MAKING EXCUSES LIKE I'M A SINNER, their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. 5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not <<<blot<< out<< his name<< from the Book of Life;<< ( HERE JESUS SHPOWS PEOPLE CAN LOSE THEIR SALVATION AND HAVE THEIR NAME BLOTTED OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE (ERTERNAL LIFE) but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. 6 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’<<< The Faithful Church 7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy,<< He who is true, <<<“He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:[c] 8 “I know your works.<<<< See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;[d] for you have a little strength, have kept My word,<<<< and have not denied<< My name.<< 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept<< My command<< to persevere,<< I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test<< GOD WILL TEST THOSE WHO SAY THEIR ARE CHRISTIANS those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold,[e] I am coming quickly! Hold fast<<< TRUTH) what you have, that no one may take your crown.<< 12 He who overcomes,<<< (WE GOTTA OVERCOME) I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. 13 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’ The Lukewarm Church 14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans[f] write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works,<<< SEE?? that you are neither<< cold nor hot.<< I could wish you were cold or hot.<< 16 So then, because you are lukewarm,<<< NOT OBEYING JESUS AND HIS WORD AND ARE PRACTICING SIN !!! and neither cold nor hot,[g] I will vomit<< you out of My mouth.<< LOSE SALVATION ) 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich,CHURCHES FULL OF PRIDE SAY WE NEED NOTHING NO CROSS BARING DISCIPLE LIFE, have become wealthy,<<(PROSPERITY GOSPEL) and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched,<<<< miserable,<< poor,<<< blind,<< and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments,<<< that you may be clothed,<< that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed;<< and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.<<< 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten.<<< Therefore be zealous<<< and repent.<<< 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. 22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’” 1Jo 2:4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 1Jo 3:10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor [is] he who does not love his brother. 1Jo 4:6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.  Matthew 25
The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins
1 “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; [fn1] go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour [fn2] in which the Son of Man is coming.
The Parable of the Talents
(Luke 19:11–27 )
14 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. 16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.
20 “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ 22 He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ 23 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’
24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’
26 “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.
29 ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations
31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy [fn3] angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’
44 “Then they also will answer Him, [fn4] saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment