KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

"Jesus is your Teacher" Not man, or BIG NAME FAMOUS PREACHERS

Shalom my beloved family in Jesus Yeshua ,
As A Called by Our Master Yeshua his Servant Watchman watching over the Body ACTS 20;28-31 , our family SHEEP in Christ , I Like to Encourage you to keep being Bereans, searching the scriptures on all things,Studying the Word of God hiding His word in your Hearts, Test THE SPIRITS  BIG FAMOUS NAME PREACHERS & teachers and yes test the spirits ,Judge Righteously ,as scripture says too, because Satan has 1000's of Angels of Light appearing as preachers, Pastors behind the pulpits of America , Jesus warned us ALL of these LAST Days WOLVES coming in HIS NAME ! HE told us in scripture he is our teacher ,-> Rabbi, Messiah, Only mediator, and He sent the Holy Spirit The Comforter Spirit of Truth to teach us,guide us, lead us, help us remember what Jesus taught , 
Amen ? 
 Father gave me a Powerful Exhortation word to the body of Christ on this matter Listen here - >  



CROSS TALK -"Jesus is your Teacher"
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God and-one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

Mat 23:8 "But you, do not be called 'Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.
Mat 23:10 "And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.

NOTICE JESUS SAY'S "FOLLOW ME" NOT MEN -NOT--
Apostle's ,prophet's,evangelist's,pastor's ,teacher's
THESE OFFICES ARE TO POINT TO FOLLOW THE MESSIAH -THE GOOD SHEPHERD EVERYONE CAN KNOW GOD PERSONALLY,

Jer 31:33 "But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Jer 31:34 "No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."


No comments:

Post a Comment