KEEP WATCH WATCHMEN

ACTS 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,a]">[a] which he bought with his own blood.b]">[b] 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Friday, December 5, 2014

*** STAND UP ! STAND OUT ! STAND IN THE GAP ! STAND IN CHRIST'S POWER AND AUTHORITY !

*** STAND UP ! STAND OUT ! STAND IN THE GAP ! STAND IN CHRIST'S POWER AND AUTHORITY ! BE LIGHT AND SALT FOR JESUS YOUR KING DON'T BE A WIMPY COWARD SOLDIER ! stand up for the truth will you stand up for Jesus Christ will you name names WOLVES,FALSE PROPHETS,FALSE PASTWHORES,FALSE CHURCHES,CULTS,? will you call out false doctrine false prophets false churches.movements to protect the SHEEP ?
or will you cower down ?
ASHAMED OF JESUS AND DENY HIM ?

LISTEN TO CROSS TALK RADIO AUDIO CLIP OF THIS WORD TO THE CHURCH HERE ->   http://www.blogtalkradio.com/crosstalkministries/2014/12/07/cross-talk-radio--stand-up-stand-out-stand-in-the-gap-stand-on-the-word



Mark 8:38
For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”
Confess Christ Before Men
MATT10:32 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
MATT 5:10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Believers Are Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

 2 Timothy 2
Be Strong in Grace
2 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.  

The Whole Armor of God

EPH 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Col 1:9 For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; 12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood,[c] the forgiveness of sins.

** WATCH VIDEO HERE-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJ4jMrwy70&feature=youtube_gdata_play


*** A LOT OF WIMPY FAKE COWARD WATCHMAN OUT THERE DO NOT WANT TO CONFRONT SIN, FALSE TEACHERS,FALSE PROPHETS,CULTS,SATANIC ANTICHRIST SPIRIT MOVEMENTS COMING IN THE CHURCH AS SPIRITUAL CANCER, THEY PROPHESY DECEIT'S FALSE VISIONS,FALSE DREAMS ,SMOOTH WORDS "THEY ARE COWARDS" TO NAME NAMES TO PROTECT THE SHEEP OF JESUS CHRIST THE BRETHREN **INSTEAD THEY CALL THESE VERY WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING BRETHREN sons of Satan Wolf "TARES" BUT THEY ARE NOT GOD's SHEEP BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM JESUS SAID -  
You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
MATT 715 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.I Never Knew You21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

IF YOU ARE A COWARD AND REFUSE TO CALL OUT SIN, FALSE DOCTRINE, FALSE PREACHERS, CULTS, WOLVES, DOCTRINES OF DEMONS THEN YOU ARE NOT A REAL WATCHMAN BUT A PROPHET OF DIVINER(Witchcraft) WITH FALSE DREAMS AND VISIONS FALSE PROPHECIES EVEN A WORTHLESS(FEAR MONGER)COWARD THAT SCARES SHEEP HALF TO DEATH BUT YOU DON'T CALL OUT SIN LIKE OUR REAL WATCHMAN(Prophet) BROTHER DAVID WILKERSON DID A TRUE FATHER IN THE FATHER, WE AT WATCHMEN ON THE WALL CALL OUT SIN AND UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AS SCRIPTURE SAYS TO DO, TELL THE PEOPLE THEIR SIN, AS A REAL ANOINTED WATCHMEN IS COMMANDED TO DO IN
Isaiah 58:1 "Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins. FALSE WATCHMAN DO NOT UNCOVER SIN ,WOLVES,CULTS AND SO ON THEY ARE DIVINERS FALSE PROPHETS FROM SATAN(ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT)LOOK

Lamentations 2:14Your prophets have seen for you False and deceptive visions; They have not uncovered your iniquity, To bring back your captives, But have envisioned for you false prophecies and delusions.
REAL WATCHMAN CALLING ANOINTING
Ezekiel 33 ;7 "So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. 8 When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.10 "Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: 'Thus you say, "If our transgressions and our sins lie upon us, and we pine away in them, how can we then live?"' 11 Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord God, 'I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'
WARN THE SHEEP ->
ACTS 20:25 “And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more. 26 Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God. 28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[c] which He purchased with His own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. 31 Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to>> warn everyone<< night and day with tears.
WATCHMAN PROPHETS
Jeremiah 1;The Prophet Is Called 4 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;Before you were born I sanctified you;I ordained you a prophet to the nations."6 Then said I:"Ah, Lord God!Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."7 But the Lord said to me:"Do not say, 'I am a youth,'For you shall go to all to whom I send you,And whatever I command you, you shall speak.8 Do not be afraid of their faces,For I am with you to deliver you," says the Lord.9 Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me:"Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.10 See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms,To root out and to pull down,To destroy and to throw down,To build and to plant.
2 Timothy 4
Preach the Word
4 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at[a] His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.


A REAL WATCHMAN CALLED ANOINTED BY JESUS CHRIST THE HEAD OF HIS CHURCH DOES THIS WATCH VIDEO POWERFUL
 WATCHMAN STAND UP AND PREACH,WARN, REBUKE A VOICE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS ! HONOR JESUS YOU KING ! listen to *MAKE STRAIGHT THE WAY OF THE LORD ! -JASON BELLARD
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LetLlhppang

No comments:

Post a Comment